Sunday, February 22, 2009

LORETTA LYNN AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES, DALLAS, TX




OMG! The Queen of Country Music finally came to Dallas Sunday Night. A truly amazing show! Loretta sounded awesome and looked extremely beautiful. My husband and I have seen her too many times to count. We have travelled all over to her shows. Ft. Worth TX, Nashville, TN, Renfro Valley, KY, and Norman, OK. Growing up, my dream in life was to be a country singer and sing with her on stage. No kidding! I can't believe that I just admitted that. Anyone can dream big right? The closest I will ever come to that is singing along with her at a show, and thank god the music is loud enough to drown me out!!! Seriously, I know that she has inspired a lot of people to become more than they ever thought that they could become. Loretta has a truly amazingly talented band. Go check out www.myspace.com/barthansen and have a listen. He is a awesome singer and great songwriter!!! He is truly the nicest guy that you could ever hope to meet.

No comments: